JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a white 2017 rubicon 4 door on order with black hard top. I am planning on installing my JCR crusader bumpers on it, they are black right now. I was considering painting them red, would it look stupid?

So it would be a white jeep, black top and fender flares with red bumpers, thoughts?

·
Registered
822 Posts
I have a white 2017 rubicon 4 door on order with black hard top. I am planning on installing my JCR vanguard bumpers on it, they are black right now. I was considering painting them red, would it look stupid?

So it would be a white jeep, black top and fender flares with red bumpers, thoughts?
Do it!!! Its a jeep, its supposed to be fun and "out there" looking. I ran lime green sliders on my last JK which was Crush (orange). I got a million compliments.

Be bold.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Rattle can the bumper. If you like keep. If not, cover that shit up with a new color.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't do it!!! Go black on the bumpers if the top is black. What color wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheels will be stock for now, I have some black wheels that I considered painting red too. There's plenty of white jeeps, but I haven't seen any with red bumpers and stuff.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Wheels will be stock for now, I have some black wheels that I considered painting red too. There's plenty of white jeeps, but I haven't seen any with red bumpers and stuff.

I like the red bumpers with color matching wheels idea. Matching sliders would be nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was hoping someone had some photoshop skills that could show me what that'll look like. Also thinking of a red screen behind the grill.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Didn't do it, just went black texture powdercoat, I did pick up the new jeep Monday afternoon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts