JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will this work on a JK?

Apparently it will easily give me another 25% power and way, way more fuel economy.

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
UNless you where talking about the scoop above the windield motors, that gives your windshield wipers enough power to clear ice!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Never mine about the power. I’m all over the bedstead off-road bumper now. Before anyone comments I realize the rear bumper carrier will not help with the departure angle but it's not made by the same company.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it does not give you more power. Are you joking?

It gives you waaayyyy more traction in the rocks and mud :D
If you turn the wing over and get up enough speed, you just fly over the rocks.

·
Registered
140 Posts
$50.00 says the guy that drives that drives around with the theme song to Shaft playing, the window down and doing that thing where you look at girls, snap your fingers, then the gun point, make a squirrel noise out the corner of your mouth and wink all at the same time! haha

·
Registered
900 Posts
I have one of those on my Jeep. The gas mileage went up considerably and I also get laid more often. :thefinger:

·
Banned
46 Posts
Ive seen that wing for sale before, it comes with a free cd to hang from your rearview mirror.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
What's wrong with that? I think it's pretty bad ass. In fact, it's my next mod. I already made the necessary changes to my house so I can still park my Jeep in the garage.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What's wrong with that? I think it's pretty bad ass. In fact, it's my next mod. I already made the necessary changes to my house so I can still park my Jeep in the garage.
I could use something like that on my garage door for my CB antenna and Hi-lift :smokin:

·
Registered
749 Posts
I could use something like that on my garage door for my CB antenna and Hi-lift :smokin:
Here Alec....perfect for the license plate CB Antenna Mount.

·
Registered
45 Posts
being from memphis, i had to look at it for a minute to see what was wrong, you can see things like that and much worse here (78 ford ltd w/24's).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts