JKOwners Forum banner

People looking for OEM grills

4K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  bodyguy 
#1 ·
I've been looking at the For Sale-WANTED sections looking for a replacement grill. Naturally there are slim to none available. I've come across a place that has "about 75" brand new, OEM JK grills. They got them at auction so that explains the quantity. The price on the grill is $75 and they charged $20 freight. All in all this seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Seeing as a bunch of you seem to be looking for grills I figured I'd share the info: Thorton's Auto Parts at 1-800-852-8535 in case anybody is in need. Nice folks.

I ordered this morning so I can't say if they're actually as good as they seem, but after knocking on some wood I feel pretty comfortable in sharing. I'll let you folks know either way. :thefinger:

#4 ·
The grill got here today. It's ok. Not perfect. There are some scuffs on the areas just below the headlight holes. I'm not sure right now how much I care or not. There's no doubt that it looks better than the existing grill.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.