JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let try this again, I've been seeing a lot Of PBRs on the market lately did theay not live up to the hype ? I'm looking for a new set of tires and was looking for some feedback back .

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
In my opinion, they are a very good tire if you are wheeling. They are soft so they would wear out quickly if you DD it.

Lots of grip on dirt and rocks. I have wheeled mine on east coast stuff and on the Utah slick rock, they performed much better than my MTR's.

They are heavy but worth it for the way they perform.

·
Registered
366 Posts
In my opinion, they are a very good tire if you are wheeling. They are soft so they would wear out quickly if you DD it.

Lots of grip on dirt and rocks. I have wheeled mine on east coast stuff and on the Utah slick rock, they performed much better than my MTR's.

They are heavy but worth it for the way they perform.
Amen very happy with mine. You're probably seeing more ads cause you're looking for them.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I was happy with mine. They were a good mixed trail tire. Only reason I sold them was to keep them from going to waste sitting on my TJ in the yard.

I considered a set of the PBR radials for my JK but went with STT Pro instead mainly due to price and ease of ordering from one place.

I'd run a set of Rockers again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts