JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
My July schedule is full booked up. Mid to latter August could work though. You gonna plan on staying up there either camping at trailhead or in town hotel?

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Ok cool. Let me know what date your thinking of...

Sent with half a chub goin...

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
There's a perfect spot just east of the turn into the wash/trailhead right at the return trail intersection.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'm down as well if its an open invite!

·
Registered
371 Posts
id love to, we spend a week in summer in payson every year at khols ranch. Not this year though with my daughters graduations from BCT, AIT and Air Borne, we are stuck with local day trips.
Keep asking though, maybe in Sept./OCT??

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
dump the wife and go when you want....lol. We got plenty of mine shafts all scouted out and ready for disposal fee deposits:D

·
Registered
580 Posts
Up for the the mid to later August suggestion.

Still have some unfinished business to settle with the waterfall.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Up for the the mid to later August suggestion.

Still have some unfinished business to settle with the waterfall.
Sweet! I'm talking with James trying to come up with a date. This may be the last run for me before Moab so hopefully I have some things done to shake down on the trail even though it isn't that tough of a trail although Mike and I still have a score to settle with that stupid ledge toward the end that we just couldn't seem to handle...lol

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
dump the wife and go when you want....lol. We got plenty of mine shafts all scouted out and ready for disposal fee deposits
more likely she'll dump me first, although I WAS thinking we could add sunflower mine to this one:koolaid:

On the other hand she did ask if we could hit box canyon on the way to the rim.

Late august could work for me! Shit by then I should have two lockers even....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sweet! I'm talking with James trying to come up with a date. This may be the last run for me before Moab so hopefully I have some things done to shake down on the trail even though it isn't that tough of a trail although Mike and I still have a score to settle with that stupid ledge toward the end that we just couldn't seem to handle...lol
Aug 16 & 17 sounds good.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
more likely she'll dump me first, although I WAS thinking we could add sunflower mine to this one:koolaid:

On the other hand she did ask if we could hit box canyon on the way to the rim.

Late august could work for me! Shit by then I should have two lockers even....
Well Greg, I assume that if you hit the box canyon correctly on the way to the rim you should be given permission to do whatever you'd like....but then I guess we all do things a little differently.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
While true after writing that I realized it was almost sig worthy:bounce:

And seriously, this is a run I'd like to do. August 16/17 sounds good to me.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Make no mistake.

Its more than a score to settle.

Its a reckoning.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
For some reason my son is concerned about having to leave our stuff in the wilderness someplace...now where did I leave my damn flip flops:cwm13:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts