JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Bitch! Stick to rallying the anti-beating off crowd to a climactic frenzy and leave the heavy subjects to the real thinkers.

WASINGTON (AP) - Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann says she would put U.S. missiles on alert and consider blockading Iran to let that country know it should not develop nuclear weapons.

The congresswoman from Minnesota says she would deploy Patriot missiles, ballistic missiles and other weapon systems in the U.S. and the Middle East to show Iran that 'we will do whatever it takes.'

Bachmann is seeking conservative support in Tuesday's Iowa GOP presidential caucuses, where polls show her support has been lagging in the single digit range.

Her comments on CBS' 'The Early Show' came as Iran's navy announced it had test-fired a surface-to-surface cruise missile during a drill in international waters near the Strait of Hormuz in the Persian Gulf.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
This retarded waste of clean oxygen also said that she is firmly against teenage girls receiving the Gardasil vaccine. I can't recall her exact words, but it was something to the extent of "It's chemical makeup reprograms the minds of the teenage girls to become overly sexually active and will force them to have intercourse."

Steven Colbert did a very comical slam of her on it. She needs to be committed to an Psych ward and not let out.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
I'll take some patriots... long as they let me push the button :thefinger:

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,377 Posts
If they can get rid of the reparian buffer across the back of my lot to put in a patriot battery I'll plant another garden and raise some dwarf goats and a cow with the rest lol.

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,377 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.