JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Never been there, heard a lot about it, and even been by there.....I'll be honest it looked a bit sketch. I just hope you aren't coming all the way from Savannah just for the Eletric Cowboy. Plus I hate over-priced crappy beers from a club....enjoy

:marcy::gluging::drunk:

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never been there, heard a lot about it, and even been by there.....I'll be honest it looked a bit sketch. I just hope you aren't coming all the way from Savannah just for the Eletric Cowboy. Plus I hate over-priced crappy beers from a club....enjoy

:marcy::gluging::drunk:
Actually, the place is awesome! Went there last weekend to check it out, (our son lives in ATL now so we are up there quite a bit)
It's a HUGE place with lots of nice "scenery". The women outnumber the men at least 2 to 1.
The beer prices aren't really that bad. 3.75 for a Shiner Bock. Not bad for a premium beer.
I've been to nightclubs all over the country, and this one is definately one of the better ones.

Sent via Honey Badger

·
Registered
84 Posts
Actually, the place is awesome! Went there last weekend to check it out, (our son lives in ATL now so we are up there quite a bit)
It's a HUGE place with lots of nice "scenery". The women outnumber the men at least 2 to 1.
The beer prices aren't really that bad. 3.75 for a Shiner Bock. Not bad for a premium beer.
I've been to nightclubs all over the country, and this one is definately one of the better ones.

Sent via Honey Badger
Thanks for the info...cleared a few things up for me. I'll have to wait til someone drags me out there. I usually enjoy my beer at the bar in tavern as opposed to a club......and now I'm craving a Shiner Bock. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.