JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the following times for sale. They are available for pick up in Miami Florida. I'm willing to ship everything but he axles on the buyers dime.

-Dana 60 front axle from 2005 and newer Ford F-250. Unknown ratio. I'm asking $700 or obo.

-Chevrolet 14 bolt rear axle. Has most brackets welded in it along with a truss to put into a Jeep Jk. Has factory disk brakes. Unknown ratio. I'm asking $500 or obo.

-I have an ARB air locker for the Ford Dana 60 front axle. It fits 5.38 ratio. Brand new in unopened box. Asking $900 obo.

SOLD-I have an ARB air locker for a Chevrolet 14 bolt rear axle. It also fits 5.38 ratio. The box was opened and it is missing the toggle switch. Has all other parts. Asking $900 obo.

- I have a set of Motive gears for the Dana 60 front axle in 5.38 ratio. New in box. Asking $225 obo.

SOLD-I have a set of Motive gears for the Chevrolet 14 bolt in 5.38 ratio. New in box asking $225 obo.

-I have master install kit for Dana 60 front axle. Asking $200 obo.

-I have a master install kit for the 14 bolt rear axle. Asking $200 obo.

-I have the Rock Krawler brand upper third link mount for a Jeep Jk. The kit comes with the frame side mount, control arm and I also have an Artec link bracket that mounts on top of a truss. Does not have the truss. All are new, in opened box and never installed. Asking $200 obo.

-I have an Artec Super Duty Dana 60 front axle swap kit for Jeep Jk with Johnny Joints. New in opened box. Asking $400 obo.

Again, I'm willing to ship any of the items except for the axles on the buyers dime. All items are available for pick up in Miami Florida. I can be messaged on here but to get the quickest response you can email me at [email protected] or text at 850-776-1980.
I will accept cash or PayPal.

·
Registered
645 Posts
-I have the Rock Krawler brand upper third link mount for a Jeep Jk. The kit comes with the frame side mount, control arm and I also have an Artec link bracket that mounts on top of a truss. Does not have the truss. All are new, in opened box and never installed. Asking $200 obo.
Is this the long arm version? Also do you have pictures?

Thank you!

Clark

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know the exact year the axle is from. When I bought it I was told it was from a 2005.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pics of articles super duty axle swap kit? What's all included?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The front axle swap kit is Artec. It everything in their front axle swap kit for the Super Duty Dana 60. I did upgrade from the bushings to the johnny joints. I don't have pictures as it's all still in the box.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts