JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the deal, Im parting out the aftermarket stuff from my JK.. I will need the stock parts to replace what Im selling. i.e.- You buy my lift, I will need the stock suspension to replace it with. Get it? Good.

AEV 3.5" Premium Lift 4Dr.
AEV High Steer Kit
AEV Control Arm Brackets
Teraflex 1/2" spacers for the rear - was $1,599 + $100 for the control arm brackets + Shipping a year ago

Willing to sell for $800 plus your stock 4dr suspension and you will most likely need to get a few parts from AEV that I cannot remove from my axle (welded on)

AEV Rear tire Carrier & stock cut bumper & ORO Plate bracket with CHMSL and plate light- was $699 Carrier+$94 ORO Plate/Light + Shipping a month ago

Willing to sell for $500 if you can supply me with a OEM tire carrier, bumper, and center high mount stop lamp

AEV Snorkel with both tops & Bright silver cut hood - was $369

Willing to sell for $225 plus your stock silver hood.

AEV Savagre 17" Black wheels with 315/70/17 BFG A/T's and a brand new Goodyear Duratrac spare - was $1,075 Wheels, $270 Spare, ~$400 approx value of used BFG A/T's (wheels are in NEW condition, tires have 9/32" left, spare NEW

Willing to sell for $1,000 plus your stock 17 or 18" wheels/tires/TPMS sensors
I dont want the stock 16" wheels/tires.. don't bother asking

(Not sure about this one)

My axles, Dana 30 front/44 Rear with Yukon 5.13 gears with full overhaul (6,000 miles ago), NEW axles, open diffs, Off Road Evolution C-Gussets - Control arm skids installed (Front axle has AEV Sway links and trackbar relocation welded to it-I can prob grind them off not sure-If you also want my AEV lift it would be a simple swap), I will be keeping my rotors/brakes as they are new (unless yours are also new)

Willing to sell for $800 plus your stock axles with 3.73 or 4.10 gearing.

Willing to sell for $200 if you can supply me with a decent OEM driveshaft/Flanges/Hardware from an auto trans JK

Willing to sell for $275 - dont need your stock anything

Willing to sell for $200 - dont need stock flares

JKS Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms - Was $305 2 months ago, they have about 30 miles on them - never used in the rain/off-road

Looking to get $225 - dont need stock control arms

Willing to sell for $250 plus your stock swaybar - dont need links, do need hardware

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
its a sad day in the JK world :bawling:

good luck joe! if i had any money id snatch most of this up these prices are awesome

·
Registered
531 Posts
x2

I was getting inspired by the direction of your build. Sorry bro. Hopefully you'll be back in another Jeep soon.

I don't have stock wheels/tires to trade but if you end up selling the Savegres separately I'd be interested. Please keep me in mind.

edit: saw your post in about getting dedicated trail rig. gotcha.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Care to drive to Michigan for some wrenching? :) lol

·
Registered
254 Posts
jk

I want the High Steer kit, the woods 1310 but i have an unlimited with a manual trans. id consider the 30 44 swap but i have 3.21's so basically i cant do anything

ohh and the snorkel but i have a yellow jeep so...

·
Registered
93 Posts
maybe he'll let us split 'em...

tires to you, wheels to me :D
I'm good with that, if you want the wheels. :D
I don't even need the spare tire. Just the 4 BFG's if need be.

I dont have any 17" tires/rims to trade..
Unless he'll reconsider 16" tires/rims. ;)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Thanks. I'll probably be joining LIOR shortly.. Looking to do some networking/support the club/find a trail rig.
Come on down man, we need more young blood who want to wheel.

One ofthe former members is selling his Toyota buggy/Truggy. 14 bolt/D60, 40s, air shocks, triangulated 4 links, full cage, fuel cell, yaa yada yada $5k.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts