·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
http://www.paramountrestyling.com/p/search.aspx?t=1&m1=5&m2=10&y=2010

if you look at their JK bumpers i see the e-autogrill and smittybilt bumpers..... did smtty's plans get leaked and now everyone is producing them? i saw an add for them in April's JP...

:shitstorm:
Duh! (Where is the Homer icon?)

I found this on the Intardnet:

The company was built by a team of automotive enthusiasts who take pride in making sure that they are on the forefront of today's most popular trends (industrial espionage). We are committed to ripping off high quality, user-friendly designs from our competitors and having them built cheaply in China. A core principle of the company, "fuck-it, good enough for them - good enough for us."

Using cutting edge technology, the company duplicates the best steel accessories for the automotive aftermarket.

The company is continuously working toward achieving its goal of providing customers with the highest service and quality at the best value while never actually engineering a single fucking product that shapes the automotive aftermarket.

Welcome to globalization. Don't like it - fuck off 99%er.

Sincerely,

The Company

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ooooooooo lol craziness!!!

Sent via your mom on a tricycle wearing a paper crown from Burger King

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i am going to start making knock offs..... sounds like a good market to get into!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.