JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, My name is Kevin I have known about this forum for a long time but have not owned a Jeep for some time and have never owned a JK.
Well that all changed yesterday when I snuck out of the house with a mission in mind. The wife sent me out to do some arrands and I came back with a new 2008 Unlimited. I love it.
I look forward to getting new Ideas and meeting new friends on this forum.
Thanks,
Kevin.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Welcome, great story, definitely a Loving Wife:beer::beer:.....I'm scared to do something like that, I was stupid enough to teach my Wife how to shot my 2 "Glocks".:shaking:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I got the Red Rock Crystal. It is almost the same color of my old 84 CJ7. As far as plans, I do not have a lot right now although eventualy a lift kit and a little bigger tires.
The reason we got rid of the CJ7 was because we started a family and it was a pain in the ass to get the kids in the back seat. So when they came out with the four door it was a no brainer for us easy to get the kids in and out and it looks great to. And all of the other stuff I wanted on my CJ is on this with the Rubicon package. I am in heaven.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Hey Kevin...funny story. Asking for forgiveness is easier than asking for permission, huh?

Welcome to the site. :smokin:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Nice move Kevin! :beer:
Welcome.
BTW Red Rock Crystal never seems to look dirty, so you really have to do a good job on it to make it look like a Jeep! Have fun.
This forum is a little different, so here is your first.....:thefinger: from a fellow Red Rock guy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts