JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was born in 88 but I'm going to listen to that on my drive home tomorrow. I usually listen to Tom Petty radio. I <3 Tom Petty!
I have a lot of stations.. non compare to this one for me.. I was on my ZZ Top station forever.. that one kills it too but this brings a new flavor.

Van Halen "Dreams" right now.. :smokin:

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn, was rocking it out for a while there, then it all went to the shitter when that gay bastard Bryan Adams came on and tried to reach through the speaker and grab my junk.

skip.

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gotta do that one.

fun fact- my dad is acquainted with eddie money as clientele. we sold him his house. i just thought that its kinda cool.
Yeah well he did a concert for me at the Riviera in Atlanta... he fell off the wagon that weeked and was a slobbering drunk.. snatching drinks from the audiences hands cause his manager cut him off from all my bartenders.. he got so blazed he forgot the words and just mumbled through half the set.

People left early.. by the last song, maybe 15 to 20 out of 1000 were stil there.
He tried to do a encore.. by now we were dying laughing... came out and no one was there.. he spotted two drinks almost empty.. he married them both into one glass and shot it.

Manager helped him stumble out back to his bus.

Next day almost everyone in attendance called and wanted their money back.

The dude is a drunk.. for real..I put him on celebrity death watch after that..lol But when he is on.. he is on.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Yeah well he did a concert for me at the Riviera in Atlanta... he fell off the wagon that weeked and was a slobbering drunk.. snatching drinks from the audiences hands cause his manager cut him off from all my bartenders.. he got so blazed he forgot the words and just mumbled through half the set.

People left early.. by the last song, maybe 15 to 20 out of 1000 were stil there.
He tried to do a encore.. by now we were dying laughing... came out and no one was there.. he spotted two drinks almost empty.. he married them both into one glass and shot it.

The dude is a drunk.. for real..I put him on celebrity death watch after that..lol But when he is on.. he is on.
Guess his two tickets were on blackout dates......ZING!!!

Pandora is cool. I can leave my Zepplin station on all day and never hit skip or thumbs down.

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,388 Posts
Etta James, DMB, Blues Essential, CCR, and Van Morrison Radio here then I'll hit quick mix. I'll have to check that out and add it in.
Thanks Hit.:beer:

·
Registered
230 Posts

Sounds like a David Allen Coe concert. I saw him when I was in college and he litterally fell out of his chair halfway through the second song.

·
Registered
188 Posts
So let me get this straight and apologize for being slow to technology... Pandora is completely free and I can listen to it pretty much from anywhere? Just added Eddie Money and the first song was followed up by REO Speedwagon. Sweet for a guy that was born in 70!

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So let me get this straight and apologize for being slow to technology... Pandora is completely free and I can listen to it pretty much from anywhere? Just added Eddie Money and the first song was followed up by REO Speedwagon. Sweet for a guy that was born in 70!
yip.. anywhere you have "teh innernets" you can listen to Pandora.. :smokin:

It will play Eddie Money and other bands in the same Genre.. though its hit or miss sometimes. This station and the ZZ Top station rule the roost for me.

:beer:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.