JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
here's my Panamint Limo. It's still a work in progress (still need to paint the half doors :shaking:)

May '07 JK Unlimited with:

AiROCK (includes OBA)
37" MTRs on Walker-Evans beadlocks w/5.13's
AEV Heat Reduction Hood
AEV Front Bumper
AEV Corers (Mopar Gas door - woo hoo!)
Warn 9.5si
Rockhard cage front/rear
Polyperformance Rockers - hey I didn't get banned for saying Polyperformance!!
Polyperformance Tie rod
AEM Intake
Bestop oversize tire carrier
GPS, 2m & CB

Can be found doing this in the Sierras:

And doing this in Panamint Valley:

Currently she looks like this:

Andy

·
Registered
592 Posts
What's up, Drew from Polyperformance here.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Drew,
I'll be taking my stuff out to Panamint this coming weekend to give it some exercise. The rockers are way too shiny at the moment :grinpimp:

Andy

·
Registered
573 Posts
Man I wish Jeep would see the light and offer an after sale half door kit rather than having to piece them together. I saw a JK Unlimited in Lewisville the other day that had the half doors. Now I lust after them big time. Even my wife thought they were something.

So Andy, you have the parts lists to put them together in 'published' form? I'm just too lazy at the moment to go poking around looking for the list...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So Andy, you have the parts lists to put them together in 'published' form? I'm just too lazy at the moment to go poking around looking for the list...
Yep. I've got em in a spreadsheet. It's 95% accurate - just waiting to sort out a wiring harness to lock connector.

Andy

·
Registered
62 Posts
Love the half doors, hate what you had to go through to get them put together.:D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The trouble with being the trail boss, is nobody's in front of you to take pics.
All I got this weekend were a couple of poser pics while stopped.

Andy

·
Registered
206 Posts
The trouble with being the trail boss, is nobody's in front of you to take pics.
All I got this weekend were a couple of poser pics while stopped...
Jeep looks awesome! I hear you about the pics. Most of the time I'm leading a group and nobody is stopped ahead of me to take pics!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was back in the Panamints. Now that I have armored the bottom, it was time for some more rocks :)

Andy

·
Registered
900 Posts
Nice pics. Thanks for the update. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts