JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im taking the ol' lady there for our 6 year anniversary in april.my grandfather owns a condo on the beach so i dont have to pay for a hotel. just wondering if anyone knows of places we should visit,good restraunts,bars, attractions and such. ( i proly wont take the jeep:bawling: due to being five fingered fu&ked at the gas pump. But i just may still debating. 24mpg sounds better than 15-16mpg)

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
When I was on flight status I got down there a few times. Beautiful "WHITE" sand beaches. St. Andrews Park was a really nice spot. Since you have a beach front condo this may not be anything special for your trip. Cpt Andersons was a great seafood resturant and if I remember correctly it was on the water.

St. Andrews State Park is located three miles east of Panama City Beach, off State Road 392 (Thomas Drive.) From Highway 98 turn south onto Highway 3031 (Thomas Drive) and follow it to Highway 392. Turn left to enter into the gates of St. Andrews State Park.

Capt. Anderson's
Address:
5551 North Lagoon Drive
Panama City Beach, FL 32408

·
Coonasian
1,835 Posts
Capt. Anderson's is good! If you like seafood, you might also want to try Pompano's right on Front Beach Road. Have fun and congrats on the anniversary. :beer:

·
Registered
13 Posts
PC has changed man. Go to Tootsies for a great bar and music place. Not all kids there. I loved it. Packed out! Also there is a ton of good places to eat down there like Margarittaville.... We will be there in May!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I was on flight status I got down there a few times. Beautiful "WHITE" sand beaches. St. Andrews Park was a really nice spot. Since you have a beach front condo this may not be anything special for your trip. Cpt Andersons was a great seafood resturant and if I remember correctly it was on the water.

St. Andrews State Park is located three miles east of Panama City Beach, off State Road 392 (Thomas Drive.) From Highway 98 turn south onto Highway 3031 (Thomas Drive) and follow it to Highway 392. Turn left to enter into the gates of St. Andrews State Park.

Capt. Anderson's
Address:
5551 North Lagoon Drive
Panama City Beach, FL 32408
thanks for the info, definatly will have to check out Capt anderson's:beer:
Capt. Anderson's is good! If you like seafood, you might also want to try Pompano's right on Front Beach Road. Have fun and congrats on the anniversary. :beer:
we both love seafood, thanks for the info:beer:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PC has changed man. Go to Tootsies for a great bar and music place. Not all kids there. I loved it. Packed out! Also there is a ton of good places to eat down there like Margarittaville.... We will be there in May!
i figured it has changed the last time i was there i was probably 5 or 6. thanks for the info:beer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts