JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been tossing the idea around taking the padding off the roll cage , what I can't figure out is , should I paint it flat black or the silver color of my jeep , I seen some pictures but I have not seen none with the 4dr done , so I don't know what why to go

·
Registered
10,289 Posts
Been tossing the idea around taking the padding off the roll cage , what I can't figure out is , should I paint it flat black or the color of my jeep , I seen some pictures but I have not seen none with the 4dr done , so I don't know what why to go
Depends on the color of your jeep... There is specific roll cage paint out there... But I have no idea what the difference is

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I too am wanting to do this, I was thinking of going with the paint on the jeep as well but I think I will got flat black or bed line it.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you bedline it keep your padding in case you ever resell the jeep... Bedlining that kind of thing is an acquired taste on a vehicle that new.
Shoot the only reason it's been bugging me is because my padding is faded bad and dirty to hell and I know am not selling mine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts