JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have to use high-temp paint on them, or will regular do the job?

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
If it is getting hot enough for hi-temp paint you have other issues to worry about :laughing: your oil is most likely broken down and seals cooked.
I have never had a problem with just regular spray paint.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got some engine paint in chevy(gay) orange-red. It was close to the color I wanted to get, so I ran with it!

·
Registered
931 Posts
anyone have their diff covers a gold? i was browsing on the poison spyder web site and saw that on one of the rear bumpers they had gold d rings. i thought it looked really sharp, and i am wanting to find a color that would go well with my steel blue but not be totally gay! :beer:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it would definitly be unique looking! I say go for it worst case you get them rattle canned gold, and redo it in black or what ever color. You are only out a little coin for the paint. I went bright ass red, because I want people to know that I spent good money on this shit, and the damn well better know it!

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
anyone have their diff covers a gold? i was browsing on the poison spyder web site and saw that on one of the rear bumpers they had gold d rings. i thought it looked really sharp, and i am wanting to find a color that would go well with my steel blue but not be totally gay! :beer:
Have you thought of pink :thefinger:
:beer:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no i don't want my man card revoked

1 - 15 of 15 Posts