JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
I used to play I got rid of most my stuf 6 or 7 years ago. When I did play I rocked a spyder em1 and a tippmann 98 custom w/ a flat line barrel:smokin:.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I used to play alot back in college little less than 2 years ago, and still would if my buddies lived closer.

we went to skirmish alot and would play in som abandoned buildings and the woods around the college in between seasons.

Used and still have a 2004 World games auto****er. Boomstick barrel, Derlin bolt, drop foward, double trigger, and nitro tank with halo loader. Was going to upgrade the front block and get a smaller tank but never did. No pictures right now but i should pull it out and run some paint through it one of these days.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I use a hand me down Tippman 98 Custom w/ expansion chamber grip, BT doulble trigger, Empire Elect hopper, BT Apex barrel, BT site, and BT adjustable car stock. My brother in law try to go at least once a month. I am hoping to get a remote line and compressed air setup.

·
Registered
725 Posts
i play fairly often when i get home i'll post up some pics ive got a tippman a-5 with an egrip remote air m-4 stock flatline stealth barrel as back up ive got the tiberious t8 with thigh holster :thefinger:

·
Registered
55 Posts
get um how did you fair against the jackrabbits how many games did you play put some icy hot and drink a:beer:
I think we played 9 or 10 games. After watching some of the video my father(62) and I(36) did most of the work on which ever team we were on.

One game my father and i took on the 5 boys. We lost.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I had an A-5..Automatic :smokin: I owned the field with that marker lol

When I get back stateside I might get a X7...but i've been looking to get into speedball so :dustin:

...Thats Tippmann

·
Registered
914 Posts
ive been playing for almost 17 years now. i played for 2 AA teams till i got bored.
I started with a PGP and played in the woods behind my house then went to a Tippman SL-68II and finally my 1994 Auto****er. im still using the Auto****er till this day.

·
Registered
725 Posts
i was thinking about selling my markers anyone interested i have a tippmann A-5 with flightline barrel remote air stealth hopper vest two co2 tanks a 12 inch carbon fiber barrel also i have a tiberious arms t8 two clips thigh holster markers case all the tools replacement gaskets and what not if anyone is interested just send me a PM

·
Registered
47 Posts
havnt played in a few years....noone wants to play these days :/ But I did pick up a Tippman X7 last year for $50....it was mismarked at the store :grinpimp: unfortunatly I have yet to get a chance to use it...

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
My son was a pro NPPL player from ages 14 to 19. He used Angel markers ( a couple of K each ). Dad paid for them, a primary and a backup!! But it was fun flying all over the country to play 10 man. Now he's a college baseball player but he will be back to the PB world at some point. The Angel was the best back then. I'm out of touch now.

http://www.angelpaintballsports.com/

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
I played for about 5 years in a few 3 and 5 man teams. Back in them days I rocked a Airgun Designs MiniMag and a Autococker as a back up....both were highly modified with 68cui Nitrogen systems.

I am really thinking I want to get back into paintball!

If i do I will probably go back with the Airgun Designs RT mag or an Autococker with some type of egrip if I get back into speedball.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts