• leave the padding and buy bacon instead of paint

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Im going to take the padding off my roll cage but I cant decide what color to paint my cage. I kinda want to paint it a random color and paint my rock ring to match or the inside of the rim to match. That kinda sounds :rainbow2: tho idk.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Personally I don't like the looks of the roll cage without the padding on. I think the factory roll cage (without padding) looks kind of small, weak, and ugly.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was kinda thinking that to but it would be a good motivation to get the poly cage. I think thats next on my list

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
I think Im going to take the padding off my roll cage but I cant decide what color to paint my cage. I kinda want to paint it a random color and paint my rock ring to match or the inside of the rim to match. That kinda sounds :rainbow2: tho idk.

^^^^^^^^^^

My 08 is Jeep Green. So I like the look you got going. I think paint it black or body color green !!!

my accent color is silver and very little of it...... Just don't paint it pink or lime green or brown. Tan might be an option but sounds nasty to me as does white or blue.

I say BACON !!!
:beer:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah by random I dont mean crazy hot pink but dark blue or something like that idk

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Jeff's shit don't look too bad.

You just got to pick the color and go for it. I say paint the wheels the color of the Jeep, and do the rock ring the same as the roll cage.

And if you want my opion, I say Nipple Pink FTW!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I voted Jeep Green, but black would work too. I agree that it looks good with the padding, but it's just one more thing that can get wet, dirty and faded. I say take it off. Mine is Jeep Green as well and I've wondered where to get matching paint for when I take my padding off.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
I voted Jeep Green, but black would work too. I agree that it looks good with the padding, but it's just one more thing that can get wet, dirty and faded. I say take it off. Mine is Jeep Green as well and I've wondered where to get matching paint for when I take my padding off.
^^^^^^^^^

I bought a can at Quadratec

1 - 14 of 14 Posts