JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PayPal balance: $950.00 USD (This doesn't include one inbound payment of $75.00 So all told, we collected 1025.00)

I'll be sweeping the paypal account this week to withdraw as cash before next weekend. We'll work out the specifics this week and hopefull have this thing either installed and running next weekend or at least delivered by then

GOOD TO GO LIST:
JUSTJEEPGEAR.COM - SUPERDUPER PREMIUM SPONSORSHIP!
Dancin Dan
UNSUB - Da JC OG
Bone Collector
JDAM
NascarRubi
Delgriffith
Kindred
Timberwolf Actual
JimFromJersey
JoeGraf
RookieJK
Fklein
GLomb
Howie07JK
NJ JK
Dumptruckrich
Deputydog
BIGTom
RyanJKU2012
Silverjk1
Trunkmonkey
MR-T
Jusk jk'in
Perry
Alien "marlinGirl" 10
Klink
JKJeepGirl09
AintSkeert
JeepFish Joe
FKlien6768 (yep, he's on here twice) :beer:
KINDRED2.0 :beer: :beer:
JeepershearT (way to be on time, Josh :thefinger:)
If you're JC and you're not on this list, YOU SHOULD BE.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
As discussed on the camping trip, we're gonna be doing something cool for one of our membership. He's gone above and beyond the call one more occasions than we can count and it's time for some payback.

PM me for additional details.

Clock is ticking, so let's get this done ASAP.
Finally, you guys are going to celebrate my sweet sixteen... Better late then never...yay

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We broke PP. :mad:
LOL - When The Jersey Crew comes through, we can crash paypal!

If your JKO username is in the OP (Of your real name if you're a nitwit who can't follow simple instructions:thefinger:) you are good to go.

If your name is NOT on that list and you're running the skull and bones on your Jeep, you need to send me a PM to find out how you can join the cool kid's club.

·
Premium Member
5,061 Posts
LOL - When The Jersey Crew comes through, we can crash paypal!

If your JKO username is in the OP (Of your real name if you're a nitwit who can't follow simple instructions:thefinger:) you are good to go.

If your name is NOT on that list and you're running the skull and bones on your Jeep, you need to send me a PM to find out how you can join the cool kid's club.
Hey I resent the insinuation I can't follow simple instructions....I like to be difficult:sly:

Is this thing on......?

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Dan, put us down for whatever it takes to get it done. Only stip is at least one jjg sticker MUST be displayed front and center. Haha.
Who you got now..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dan, put us down for whatever it takes to get it done. Only stip is at least one jjg sticker MUST be displayed front and center. Haha.
Who you got now..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
No doubt. Gotta pay a premium to get top billing. :D

Dan im tight this week.. how soon is this happening? I'll gladly contribute the first/second week of march
Looking to wrap up collections on March 2 so I can get everything squared away before the 10th

·
Registered
906 Posts
Dan, my name isnt up, please tell me you received... I should have been damn near first..:cwm13:

By the way, I have no Bones!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I need to represent!!!
Dave's The Keeper of the Bones. But I think he's out of black atm. Your rig is silver right?

1 - 20 of 129 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.