JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I should be leaving very shortly but I had to post up some pictures all loaded up and ready to go.

Moab here I come!

Woohoo!

·
Super Moderator
6,233 Posts
my pals at one or two vendors on here have started a new "thing" for JKO!

It is the cool thing to do to commandeer the Active Threads so Im just reviewing all of the posts ever added to JKO since its inception since I do not offer anything for sale and am just a lowly, paying member who actuallky comes here to enjoy sharing conversation and Jeep talk with you and my other friends. Since that is not at all important to the people that run this forum, I figure I would try what they support , trying my hand at this latest craze.

You should try, bud!

:jeep2:

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
my pals at one or two vendors on here have started a new "thing" for JKO!

It is the cool thing to do to commandeer the Active Threads so Im just reviewing all of the posts ever added to JKO since its inception since I do not offer anything for sale and am just a lowly, paying member who actuallky comes here to enjoy sharing conversation and Jeep talk with you and my other friends. Since that is not at all important to the people that run this forum, I figure I would try what they support , trying my hand at this latest craze.

You should try, bud!

:jeep2:
These efforts could also be spent bumping other vendors' threads and pushing Morris down to page 2... :grin2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts