JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of NEW 58" cross bars to sell. These are in the factory packaging and have never been installed. These sell new for $80. I'm asking $65/BO.

I also have a set of 12 Yakima lock cores. These are also new, never installed in the original box. These sell new for $110. I'll sell these for $90/BO.

I will sell these together or separate. Also, schedule and location permitting, I may be able to meet you someplace to make the sale easier for you. I'm willing to ship at your expense, for actual shipping costs.

It's easiest that you call me - two15-two60-2007.

Jeff

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have a set of NEW 58" cross bars to sell. These are in the factory packaging and have never been installed. These sell new for $80. I'm asking $65/BO.

I also have a set of 12 Yakima lock cores. These are also new, never installed in the original box. These sell new for $110. I'll sell these for $90/BO.

I will sell these together or separate. Also, schedule and location permitting, I may be able to meet you someplace to make the sale easier for you. I'm willing to ship at your expense, for actual shipping costs.

It's easiest that you call me - two15-two60-2007.

Jeff
just sent you a text let me know

1 - 2 of 2 Posts