JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a decent PA system to install in the JK? I already have a CB (Midland 75-822), but I would consider getting a new one if it had a built-in PA. Otherwise, a stand-alone unit hidden under the dash or in the center console with a handheld mic would be great.

Any other ideas on mounting the unit or the external speaker?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That looks really cool, but a little pricey for what I'm looking to do. I just need to call out to other Jeeps when wheeling. Not looking for fancy sirens, air horns and other doodads. I'm looking for something in the $100-150 range.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I would just get another CB with a built in PA feature. I use to have one in my dodge, used the CB with a outdoor speaker from Radio shack. You should be able to get another CB and PA speaker for around 75-100.

·
Registered
13,214 Posts
That looks really cool, but a little pricey for what I'm looking to do. I just need to call out to other Jeeps when wheeling. Not looking for fancy sirens, air horns and other doodads. I'm looking for something in the $100-150 range.
Cobra 19 at WalMart is a CB with a PA output, $35 new. I think a PA speaker at a truck stop is about $20..That's what I'd suggest

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.