JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wanting to know who is going. It is this weekend. Is it a good show? I've never been, need my cherry popped!

·
Registered
709 Posts
I'll be there sat. This is my first time going:bounce:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'll be there Saturday. Stopping by the RR booth to pick up a snorkel. 1st time as an official Jeep owner:thefinger:. Great show even if your not a Jeeper.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'll be there saturday :grinpimp: :grinpimp: :grinpimp:

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
We're having a baby this week so I can't make it! It's my hometown too. Hopefully there'll be a next year.
Take the baby! Nothing like a huge Jeep show to introduce the little addition to the culture...

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
The PA Jeep Show is the largest Jeep show on the East Coast. It is a great event. We will be attending! If anyone has any questions or would like to check out our products, feel free to stop by our booth. Our Rig and Jeeps will be in attendence!

Rock Krawler

·
Registered
186 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
directions

can anyone be so kind to give me directions or the exact address to this fuction!:bounce::beer:

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
This will be my first time so I will try to be there Saturday. I'm only going as a spectator, didn't register for the show. Are the trails only for those that register or they open to spectators to participate. Can anyone tell me.

·
Registered
186 Posts

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Stop buy our booth! We will be there both Sat. and Sun. Its a good Show with a fun little obstacle course to keep things interesting.:beer:
Hey Kenny gonna have Jeep dunk tank there? :laughing:

ugh I'll be in GA thursday, might try and make it back north for this show, I keep missing it

1 - 20 of 47 Posts