JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Engine light came on. It started to idle rough. I got code P0301. Took it to stealership since it is under the powertrain warranty and they told me it is not covered. Does anyone have any advice on where to learn on how to change fuel injectors?
Thanks in advance!
2015 JKU 44K

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you have a hard copy of the warranty? It should list everything that’s covered, and if that part is listed you can throw that in their faces, and if they still try to deny it then you contact FCA and open what’s called a Star case against the dealership

·
Registered
2015 JKUR, 4.5" of lift, 37's, 4.88's
24 Posts
Engine light came on. It started to idle rough. I got code P0301. Took it to stealership since it is under the powertrain warranty and they told me it is not covered. Does anyone have any advice on where to learn on how to change fuel injectors?
Thanks in advance!
2015 JKU 44K
Been there, had that. Fortunately mine was covered under an extended warranty. If you have no warranty whatsoever, you may want to find a reputable tech that won't charge you an arm and a leg. There's a lot of shit under the hood that's easy to break if you're not careful.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts