JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
figured i'd post this here too, cause i dont wanna ship

Ive had this bumper for 2years and it's very solid, only selling cause I'm putting the Jk on a diet and running no rear bumper
http://www.overkilleng.com/jk_bumpers/jkbrtc.html
You can see pics of it on my jeep on their website
I'm asking $400 as is, it needs painted or $500 sanded and painted
Bumper is $1600 new
It has a Gerry can mount welded on
I'll remove the 5x5.5 studs the 5x5's studs will need welded on
Bumper bolts on but should be reinforced with a weld, I had an early
Model
Still on my jeep but will be off in a week or so
Will not ship but can deliver within a reasonable distance

·
Registered
88 Posts
Looks nice! You mentioned a diet ... how much does it weigh (approx) - it looks HEAVY! (edit: duh website claims 278) Also, how far does it stick off the tailgate (same depth as stock bumper?)

Also, and no offense please, but is this the model that clunks quite a bit? I unsure, that's why I'm asking ... I just know that my daughter would nag the hell outta me if it clunked over each bump! :shitstorm:

I'm looking for something like this, I was going to build my own. Firm on price? I live near the CT/NY border.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks nice! You mentioned a diet ... how much does it weigh (approx) - it looks HEAVY! (edit: duh website claims 278) Also, how far does it stick off the tailgate (same depth as stock bumper?)

Also, and no offense please, but is this the model that clunks quite a bit? I unsure, that's why I'm asking ... I just know that my daughter would nag the hell outta me if it clunked over each bump! :shitstorm:

I'm looking for something like this, I was going to build my own. Firm on price? I live near the CT/NY border.
That sounds really heavy, i loaded it into the back of my jeep when i first got it its a heavy son of a bitch, maybe 150+ but 278 sounds crazy
I'd say its the same depth as the stock bumper if not tighter to the body
its never clunked before, no offense taken.
I think $400 is a pretty solid deal for this, you can make me an offer, worst case i say no...

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sale pending....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.