JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Awesome vid DD... After I watched the vid I noticed you ran coyote in august. Hit me up next time you roll thru the valley. The red/coyote trail is about 45 minutes from my front door... I owe you a beer or twenty from all the spotting on the Con' over the summer.

Vick

·
RIP Brad
3,762 Posts
Nice Chris! Sorry I missed you guys.... we'll have to do a mid December run out there so I can test out the new rear end.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I need to go and try out the new foot....

-Randy

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Great vid, thatnks for sharing.

·
RIP Brad
3,762 Posts
I need to go and try out the new foot....

-Randy
Holy shit.... look what the cat drug out! And to think.... all this downtime and you still were MIA! Everything is out today, right..... good news? Well, here is hoping for the best!! :beer:

I'll likely roll out to drink beer/ride shotgun on Saturday... then depending on how I feel, roll to HB that evening. If the timing works right, I'll stop by and see you. :beer:

Chris.... if you are up for it, Tilly, Mark, and the rest of the crew from SGV are going to be out there this weekend. Ten plus rigs with a Tilly type behind the wheel... I might still, no definitely will, have a good time without a rig! :innocent:

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Another great vid DD, thanks for sharing. Your jeep is what mine wants to be when it grows up, lol.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice video! But I gotta know what was in the fire that blew up lol
40oz King Cobra bottle 3/4 full of gasoline, with a small hole poked through the lid. They are called SOBE bombs, and are popular with the drunks out in the desert :D

Very dangerous, but fun as hell to watch.

·
V8 dreams
3,569 Posts
40oz King Cobra bottle 3/4 full of gasoline, with a small hole poked through the lid. They are called SOBE bombs, and are popular with the drunks out in the desert :D

Very dangerous, but fun as hell to watch.
i'm gonna have to bookmark this idea for our lake bonfires. when i was younger we would put diesel in a beer can and light it...nothing much at first but if ya kicked it over real quick and stomped on it the show began!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Shit! this is the second hood I have destroyed :pissed:

But I had fun doing it :smokin: Maybe I will be like one of the cool kids and get an AEV hood.

IMG_0084 (Medium).JPG

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Chris.... if you are up for it, Tilly, Mark, and the rest of the crew from SGV are going to be out there this weekend.
The Jeep is going back to Richard's place to button up a few details with the stretch. Then I have to rip out my crappy wiring jobs of the past and add a 12voltguy panel. Won't be back in action till mid December.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts