JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent 2 weeks in Ouray and Moab. In Ouray I attended the Jeep Jamboree and ran their trails for 2 days, in which afterward I skipped over to Moab for the remainder of the trip.

I didn't do anything real hardcore or aggressive though, so if you're looking for that, look elsewhere. I did, however, get to see some amazing scenery, and managed to snag 1,789 pictures, which I'm not even close to finished (or half way finished) going through, but I will post what I have uploaded so far.

Below are some highlight shots, but you can view my entire album here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

·
Registered
383 Posts
Nice!
Judging by how these look, upload all of them

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Looks like this was a couple weeks ago. Sorry you had to get our early winter-like weather. Doing more of it now, so our season is probably over a month early. Trails opened a month late, too. La Nina sucks!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nothing to be sorry about, I really enjoyed the weather to be honest.

After 3+ months of 110* weather and no rain, snow and clouds were extremely welcome (I think it added to some of the scenery as well).

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Very cool, looks like fun.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Thats awesome, beautiful pics. I really want to get out to colorado for all the mountain passes.

·
Registered
310 Posts
one day i will make it

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
great pics....I love both places:beer:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Awesome pics. I am doing the same this year. Going to Moab for a few days and then to Ouray for the jamboree. Any suggestion on what trails I should do? Want moderate trails.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Very nice.

·
Owner: TWF
621 Posts
Ouray= nicest place in the US.

I have been to more places than I care to talk about with my work. Hands down Ouray, CO takes the cake. Great pics man!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts