Coming up in a week. Anyone going?

·
Registered
231 Posts
If the kiddo hadn't already started school we'd be there :bawling:

·
Registered
647 Posts
spent labor day weekend there. There was a lot of traffic. I honestly would rather do it on a non jamboree weekend. I cant imagine all those jeeps down there at one time.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,216 Posts
Oh man, I wish! I'm hoping that I can get a weekend run out there this fall before the weather truns bad. Its at the top of my list for places to go next.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
spent labor day weekend there. There was a lot of traffic. I honestly would rather do it on a non jamboree weekend. I cant imagine all those jeeps down there at one time.
Just got back to Iowa today. The traffic was not bad at all as the JJ is only allowed groups with a max size of 15. Most had about 11-13 and the Poughkeepsie group only had 5-8 Jeeps.

Had a great time!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just got back to Iowa today. The traffic was not bad at all as the JJ is only allowed groups with a max size of 15. Most had about 11-13 and the Poughkeepsie group only had 5-8 Jeeps.

Had a great time!
So where are all the pics. I know Ali took a bunch. I kept waiting for them to show up on the net. Looks like you need to update your signature. I don't think you are riding rough country anymore.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts