JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Jeebus, that's thing is about 10 different kinds of fawked up. Almost looks like it got ran over by a tractor trailer...

And they want $3500 for it?? :laughing: that's funnay. For what? the dash & rear axle??

Edit: btw, hope no- one got hurt.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I like the vehicle report status:
Major title issue found No repo or theft events
No accidents or damage No special vehicle use
No odometer rollback

lol...

Also curious like everyone else what the hell did they hit?

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeebus, that's thing is about 10 different kinds of fawked up. Almost looks like it got ran over by a tractor trailer...

And they want $3500 for it?? :laughing: that's funnay. For what? the dash & rear axle??

Edit: btw, hope no- one got hurt.
I know. The description of it reads as if it was in a "fender bender." :shaking: It won't start? Really? Ya think?

That's why I posted it here, was hoping maybe someone could shed some light on it. Hopefully nobody was hurt!

Vehicle is AR but looks like it was owned by someone in TX.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Hope they walked away from that one. Man that thing is wasted.

You could probably pull off a lot of misc small items, hardware, and plastic components- maybe even the rear axle, gears, and a couple tires.....but $3,500??? Engine, driveshafts, t-case, transmission, front axle.....all the major stuff is completely fubar.

·
Registered
187 Posts
The description is pretty much awesome... Wont start.... no kidding? Did he try using jumper cables ya think?

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
But hey, you might be able to recoup some money from that 2.5" lift (even though every piece of it is apparently broke), and those 35" tires (even though 3 of 4 are flat and probably sliced) :shaking:

·
Registered
516 Posts
seriously...it says reparable.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Maybe it's me, but it doesn't look that bad. Yeah, the damage looks rough, but once the fucked up parts are removed, it basically needs a front end. I bet the motor is fine with a broken motor mount at worst.

Call me crazy, but that rig would make a great trail rig. I bet you could be wheeling that thing for under 6 grand pretty easy.

Something like that would be a good candidate to rip all the wiring out, throw in a LS motor, some junkyard axles and wheel the shit out of it.

·
Registered
516 Posts
ls motor :shaking: :shaking: lol jk.

but if i was going to have a trail rig id try to put a old 440 big block with a heavy duty 727!! lol probally be interesting to try and fit that in a jk.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
ls motor :shaking: :shaking: lol jk.

but if i was going to have a trail rig id try to put a old 440 big block with a heavy duty 727!! lol probally be interesting to try and fit that in a jk.
why?

LS motor is lightweight and can easily push over 400 hp and get good fuel economy. They are easy to find and cheap to buy and are reliable. I'm all for being different, but don't see an advantage to your choices. I'm assuming you're being sarcastic?

·
Registered
516 Posts
why?
I'm assuming you're being sarcastic?
lol yea i was, i like the ls motors, and 440's are heavy. i was just joking, it would be cool, just not pratical.

now if were taking about my old ramcharger i got in my back yard.... yea its getting a 440 one day.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
lol yea i was, i like the ls motors, and 440's are heavy. i was just joking, it would be cool, just not pratical.

now if were taking about my old ramcharger i got in my back yard.... yea its getting a 440 one day.
Ok cool. I was thinking you were a retard if you wanted to put a 440 in a JK. lol

·
Registered
167 Posts
A guy I used to go to school with has a penchant for selling wrecked Jeeps in Paragould, and from the looks of it it, this could very well be sitting at his place. Since it's about 10 miles from my house. I may have to head that way and see what's what on it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts