JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary this month and we are vacationing in Ormond Beach. I need a restaurant recommendation. I would like to find something very nice with very good seafood. I will be giving her the ring that I could not afford when I was a boot PFC so atmosphere is very important. It does not have to be in Ormond beach but preferably within 40 minutes. Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Boston's in New Smyrna Beach. Not too fancy, but the best seafood. You could do the ring thing on the beach after dinner?

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Don't try Vince Carter's. I've nothing but negative about it.

There's a new microbrewery/brewpub on East Granada close to A1A called Tomoka Brewing. May not be fancy if that's what you're looking for.

New Smyrna Steakhouse.

There's plenty of Japanese Hibachi places up that way. Just can't think of names. No Kobe, but there is one in Altamonte.

If you're into seafood, Inlet Harbor in Ponce Inlet. They have a casual area on the dock and a more "upscale" area inside with a slightly different menu.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Or you could head North on A1A and go to St. Augustine. Lots of great places in the old town.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts