JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Truck & Jeep fest comes to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando on August 16 & 17!
Free Admission, Free T-shirt, hourly give-aways, $100,000 in Truck & Jeep Products for sale at show pricing, demo''s, modified truck & jeeps on display.

I am going to this w/ some other jeepers. We're meeting up @ TGIFridays near the convention center then caravaning over. If anyone is interested I'll post up details on when/where etc. I think we have about 15 rigs meeting up and then riding over. We are meeting up a few miles from the convention center.

If you wanna go, lemme know.

Here's the offical meet n greet info (thanks grant):

Where - TGI FRIDAYS on Kirkman Road across the street from Universal Studio's entrance.
Address of TGI Fridays -
5933 CARAVAN CT
ORLANDO, FL 32819

When - 08/16 @ 12PM

After Lunch we ride over to the Show

Truck & Jeep Fest 2008 is Here!
The 2008 season of Truck & Jeep Fest kicks off March 1 in San Mateo, CA, and will continue on a nationwide tour through the end of August.

Here's some of what you can expect to find at Truck & Jeep Fest 2008:

Over 100,000 square feet of custom trucks and Jeep on display
Manufacturer booths with over $100,000 in on-site inventory
Check out product demonstrations of all the latest off road gear
Get the lowest prices of the year on the gear you want with factory direct pricing
Take advantage of hourly promotional pricing and save even more
Be there for hourly giveaways and your chance to win free stuff
Receive up to 50% off installations
Free admission
Upcoming Events

Orlando, FL
August 16-17, 2008
Free Admission

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
I'll go!:bounce: We are meeting 08/16 @ 12PM at TGI Fridays on Kirkman. I thought we are eating at TGIFRIDAYS first then going over?

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm there...:bounce::bounce:

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
We are going to have a HUGE turnout! One of my local Jeep club members said that Lakeland is planning on being at TGI Fridays with us. Im also trying to get my local club to go. Lets fill the parking lot with Jeeps!!!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Man I wish the truck and jeep fest up here was free... It was $48 for me, my gf, and my jeep for both days. that was pre-registered.:pissed:. it was $60 for both days at the gate..

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Kinda defeats the whole purpose in going for me. I wanna pick up some bargains while I am there. If you factor in $48, that makes a set of Oh Sh!t handles pretty damn expensive.
Yeah man... I bought my grab handles from the show from Last year.

There were about 10 jeeps from Lakeland jeep club there last year too.

Holy crap... this thing is going to be huge.

I rule:laughing:

Don't forget to bring some cash... if i remember correctly, you have to pay for parking and its like $10

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I guess when the Truck and Jeep fest was 4wdh it was free, but then 4wParts got involved and moved it to the fairgrounds so now the charge out the wazoo

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
I just called tgifridays to give them a heads up.

They know we are coming...

In fact, somebody supposedly stopped by and told her that there will be about 40 of us going, so Thank you who ever you are.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Great to see everybody. Have to get a trail ride going sometime soon.

·
Registered
785 Posts
When did you take those Photos? :thefinger:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts