JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How bad is tim behind right now?
Anyone experiencing bad wait times?
He has a sale going on on the site that puts his price real close to trektop. Just curious as to if the wait is short and worth it.

Last time I dealt with him it took a while.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I bought one 2012. I waited six weeks so I was fine. He had estimated 4. Im guessing this time of year is slow, so wouldn't guess it would be a bad wait.
For fastest response call and leave a message.

Be aware that it will be near impossible to put on at this time of year. It starts super tight so need a hot day.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeh my first one took about 3 months but I ordered in march that year so he was covered in orders and had a dea ign change but because he took so long he hooked me up with some upgrades.

I just wanted to get it ordered so I have it in spring. I'm running my hardtop till prob end of march.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered one for my '14 JKU in mid-Oct and received it on Nov 11th. Took less than 4 weeks from ordering it on the phone to having it dropped at my front door. Suspect this is a good time of year to buy from Tim rather than in the late Winter or Spring.

Unfortunately, it still sits unopened in my basement as Winter is slowly settling in here in the Boston area.

If anyone can point to any links/videos or share installation tips beyond setting the top out in the sun so the fabric will stretch, the pointers would be appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts