JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EVERYTHING IS SOLD THANKS EVERYONE

I have a ORH (offroad heros) combo top for sale. everything is included both tops and all hardware.

i have around $1400 in the top and i dont think tim is making this top anymore.

i also have a set of full soft doors from bestop in good shape w/ keys
the doors in the pics below just need to be cleaned they arent torn

and the rear rack in the pic that i custom built and powdercoated the rack will carry a cooler great

asking $2000 OBO for everything

used but very minimal scratches

local pickup would be best but i can quote shipping if you would like

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Damnit, I just dropped all my money on a lift and had been waiting for someone to post one of these up, Good luck with the sale man, Hope youve been doing good

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn dude, buy some scratch offs i need this thing gone so i can spend it on other stuff i dont need haha.....im doing real good man how you been

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just realized I had a typo it was supposed to say $2000 Obo instead of 2500.....

For just the doors I will take $450 picked up

·
Registered
431 Posts
I am in greensboro, pics?

·
Registered
431 Posts
btw I am interested the top no doors etc.

pm me a price and pics if you prefer

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
I have a ORH (offroad heros) combo top for sale. everything is included both tops and all hardware.

i have around $1400 in the top and i dont think tim is making this top anymore.

i also have a set of full soft doors from bestop in good shape w/ keys
the doors in the pics below just need to be cleaned they arent torn

and the rear rack in the pic that i custom built and powdercoated the rack will carry a cooler great

asking $2000 OBO for everything

used but very minimal scratches

local pickup would be best but i can quote shipping if you would like

Is it a single panel top or one with the dual panels? Already have one, but it might help peeps to know what they're looking into buying.

FWIW - me no see pics. :dunno:

GLWTS:beer:

·
Registered
847 Posts
Dee TOP is SOLDS!

To MEEEEEEE!

-M

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes it was the dual section top, and yes it was sold and shipped today, and just last week he added the cargo an multi top back to the site. When I posted this he only had the fast back on there

·
Registered
847 Posts
Yes it was the dual section top, and yes it was sold and shipped today, and just last week he added the cargo an multi top back to the site. When I posted this he only had the fast back on there
Yeah, I emailed him and got the reply, literally, about an hour before you posted this. He told me that he was putting it back on the site that day, and he had JUST started taking orders for them, again. Apparently, he had some pretty serious catching-up to do on the SUT tops is why he took everything but the Fastback off the site.

-M

PS:

Thanks, again! Looks like it should be here Wednesday, barring a UPS fuck-up! I'm all kinds of giddy about this, in case you can't tell!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeh he did some pretty big redesign on it as well....
It's ok man we all turn into little girls when we buy new parts hahaha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts