JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to other Oregon JK owners as well as other jeep owners. I just thought I would start a thread for Oregon. I know of just two of us that are on here now. Are there any others that are signed up on JKowners.com?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm here, but my JK is a company vehicle.

Clackamas, OR
So you get to go out and trash, I mean test your companies products on your company vehicle? Cool!
There are getting to be alot of JK's up in your area, not very many down here. I have only talked to one other in this area and we are hoping to get together for some wheeling when I get healed up. Tell then it will just be bench racing. Glad to see you on this site.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's a warrior edition? Any pics?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are a standard X model Wrangler with our accessories pre-installed by the dealer. Roof Racks, Bumper, Side and Corner Plates, etc...

I thought that might have been what it was. They look good!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm here in Southern Oregon. There are several others I've seen on that other site but so far they haven't posted here.
I think they will come over given time.

·
Registered
119 Posts
They are a standard X model Wrangler with our accessories pre-installed by the dealer. Roof Racks, Bumper, Side and Corner Plates, etc...

WARNING!!!! WARNING!!! PIMP ALERT!!!!! PIMP ALERT!!!:laughing::D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WARNING!!!! WARNING!!! PIMP ALERT!!!!! PIMP ALERT!!!:laughing::D
What is so getto and bling about protecting the corners and sides of your Jeep? It's not my color, but I would take the diamond plate in black. The rack isn't getto, that's called carrying more stuff. You boys need to go back to school and figure out what is bling/getto and what is useful on a jeep:shaking::D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oregon member

From Eugene part time, until next summer. Have a house in Eugene but finishing up my job in So. Ca.. Attemtping to sell my 01 TJ before ordering my 08 or maybe 09 Unlimited Rubicon. Will be in Eugene for good by end of next summer.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
From Eugene part time, until next summer. Have a house in Eugene but finishing up my job in So. Ca.. Attemtping to sell my 01 TJ before ordering my 08 or maybe 09 Unlimited Rubicon. Will be in Eugene for good by end of next summer.
Hey Larryjeans, sorry I missed you when you were up here. I got busy and sort of forgot when it was you were going to be around. We'll have to try it again. Let me know when you will be up again. later. Rupe

·
Banned
46 Posts
look at those rims! they dont come much more ghetto. shiny crap looks awful its like a wannabe gangsta H2

·
Registered
541 Posts
look at those rims! they dont come much more ghetto. shiny crap looks awful its like a wannabe gangsta H2
yeah, they just assembled it, not knowing that we offered the black diamond tread and steel too. now that they know i dont think they'll use the diamond plate on yellow again.

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
is washington close enough? came from the other site. missed the postings from the people that got me hooked on the jk to begin with. howdy neighbors

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
is washington close enough? came from the other site. missed the postings from the people that got me hooked on the jk to begin with. howdy neighbors
Hey bsack, where at in Washington?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Howdy Rupedog. I live in Tacoma.
Cool, My inlaws live in Stillicoom. We drive up every few months. I lived on Whidbey is. for 4 years then up around Bellingham for about 9 years before I moved back to Oregon.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts