JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For some of you who I've pm'ed and posted in your threads have heard me say that I'm ordering a 2012 JKUR in Flame Red and that I can't wait to get back into a wrangler after I sold my 02 Red X. Well, the dealership had my info about a week and a half ago and today I found out that the order went through on Thursday and was accepted by Jeep. :bounce:
The rig will be outfitted this way:
-4-door Rubicon
-Flame Red
-6-speed Manual
-430N Navigation
-Cloth Interior
-Tow Package
-Slush Mats
-Side Airbags
-Dual Top
-Climate Control

I can't wait till we get the VIN and I can track the build and delivery!:bounce:

So far, the plan is to do these modifications as soon as I can order them and get them in within the scheduled delivery of the vehicle (This will be phase 1 and then on with crusher flares, gussets, sleeves, 37's, rear control arms of the RK X-Factor lift and adjoining parts, 37s, PSC cage, etc. but all these are options right now after the listed mods).
-RK 2.5 Stock Mod, links, correction wedges, and brake lines
-Nemesis Rear Shock Relocation
-Synergy Rear Shock Relocation
-Bilstein 5100 Shocks
-35x12.5x17 Nitto Trail Grapplers or Goodyear MTR's (if available)
-17x8 XD Bully Wheels
-PSC Rockbrawler Front Bumper, Fairlead, etc.
-RC 9500 winch
-JCR Offroad Rear Dagger Bumper (depending on final price and when available)
-Teraflex Exhaust Spacer
-Dynomax Muffler Dumped Half-way
-PSC Tramp Stamp

I can't wait to get the jeep, and am super excited about the building process :D

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Congrats and can't wait to see the build!

Sent via your mom on a tricycle wearing a paper crown from Burger King

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning...except the wait is a lot longer :D

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How long is the average build time for you guys who have a 2012? I was told 6-8 weeks according to Jeep, but they get them in 4 weeks usually. :confused:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got the VIN on Wednesday and the proposed delivery of the end of the month or first of April :bounce:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Delivery is scheduled for the end of this week or beginning of next week :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.