·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Attachments

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Anyone know a price point I'm betting around 5 bills! It seems anything led averages around that... Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
That is a great idea. When wheeling at night, I usually turn some lights out to the side. If you're in the mountains, those blind/dark swicthbacks can be tricky.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That is a great idea. When wheeling at night, I usually turn some lights out to the side. If you're in the mountains, those blind/dark swicthbacks can be tricky.
This is exactly what I was thinking.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
So am I reading those instructions right, you reuse the glass from your original mirrors??:sly: Hopefully I'm not!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
That's an awesome idea because side view mirrors are waaaay to cheap to replace when a tree jumps out and rips one off. :lol:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's an awesome idea because side view mirrors are waaaay to cheap to replace when a tree jumps out and rips one off. :lol:
You've either gotta be a really shitty driver or have a really shitty spotter to rip a mirror off.

I'm sure they thought about that sort of scenario when designing these.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
You've either gotta be a really shitty driver or have a really shitty spotter to rip a mirror off.

I'm sure they thought about that sort of scenario when designing these.
Apparently you have never taken one of these school buses through the woods. :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts