JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have all of their stuff, and I absolutely love it. Its a shame that such a good, USA founded company went under. I have front bumper, rear, tire carrier – the whole nine. But now that they are out of business I have a question to ask... I have the Front Stubby w/ Hoop and Fog Lights (83224), and I am wanting to add a winch to that bumper. I was curious – do I need the Mounting plate (87022) or will the Full width fairlead mount (87050) work. I found the Full Width Fairlead used on eBay – But I can not find the mounting plate. Just wasn’t sure if you knew what direction to take.

Or can I use a aftermarket winch mount? Since it is just bolting onto the bumper, and that I will need to drill holes into it? Just curious... and wanting some feedback before I pull the trigger on anything.

Jeep | JEEP JK WRANGLER | STUBBY FRONT BUMPER WITH HOOP AND OEM LIGHT MOUNTS | 83224

Jeep | JK WRANGER FULL WIDTH TOP FAIRLEAD MOUNT (83225 BMPER) | 87050

Jeep | Winch Mounting Plate -- Fits OR-Fab Rock Slider Non-Winch Front Bumpers for Jeep JK's | 87022

Sorry, I could not figure out how to hyperlink these.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I would run the the winch mounting plate (87022) since it gives you four more bolts (8 total) besides the 4 in the winch to hold it in place. Since it is a flat mounting surface on top of your bumper, you could use any manufacture's winch mounting plate (such as Warn).

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 4 of 4 Posts