JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As you may or may not know I have the Desert Snake Rotopax carrier and was wondering if you think my setup with dual (4 cans total) statcked up would be able to clear the OR Fab carrier w/ jerry mount? From just the pictures it looks like there is room. Traditional jerry can's are heluva lot wider than my rotopax. Desert Snake maybe you can chime in.

http://www.orfab.com/details.php?Ap...N CARRIER JK (UNLIMITED) 2/4 DOOR &Active=Yes

-Dan

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dude that set up is killer. Awesome rig broda. This is exactly what i was looking for. I emailed OR Fab and he replied with pushing their rotopax brackets,:laughing: like what you got. It looks like if their brackets clear them then my Desert Snake plate will clear too execpt mine are attached to the tailgate and not the carrier.

I like the fact that OR Fab replied to my email though in about 30 minutes.:beer:

-Dan

·
Registered
533 Posts
I have the non can mount version. Functions awesome and looks great. Just make sure they put a good finish on it ( mine is bicycle black ) and I had to have the majority of it replaced due to a bad paint job that rusted within a few weeks. DEFINITELY paint all the washers and spacers on the hinge prior to install, they will rust almost immediately if you don't, and a PITA to fix after. Just my 2 cents. :beer: still recommend it though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.