JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
I swear USMC you over react so bad sometimes, what is wrong with a little homemade engineering. I for one wish I would have not spent all that extra money on my RE kit when I could have just done this, and i would have had fire wood with me on my next camping trip..............:thefinger::beer:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
What's the big deal? A little Thompson's water seal on those bad boys and you're good to go.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
OMG - Extreme High Performance!!!

Note I: As originally seen on Pirate4x4
Note II: I really hope this doesn't belong to anyone here...

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you the most hard core off road vehicle ever to grace the pages of this forum...

At first glance all appears to be good. :bounce:

But then we dig deeper to find the true genius of this performance is.....

Pine :shaking:

But wait, it gets even better....

Do you notice anything missing... :bawling:

On another forum I frequent they are having a discussion on "Bro Trucks". I really didn't get it till now... :shaking::shaking::shaking:

Actually... I still don't. :shaking:

A

·
0 Posts
Cool it bro!! Axle shafts are overrated and that’s a very cool bump stop idea. I which I’d have seen this before I got spent $$$$ on my Poly lift kit.

Tell the bro to treat that lumber before he takes it to the beach :smokin::smokin:

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I swear USMC you over react so bad sometimes, what is wrong with a little homemade engineering. I for one wish I would have not spent all that extra money on my RE kit when I could have just done this, and i would have had fire wood with me on my next camping trip..............:thefinger::beer:

I am just pissed I did not think of it first and spray them with hurculiner :devil:

ebay here I come :laughing:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Proper, a work of genius:shaking:, and there's me spending all my money:pissed:

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
I'm thinking the story goes like this; he sold his stock rims/tires and then found his 35's wouldn't fit, so he did this to be able to drive it to 4WP to get a lift installed. No one could be stupid enough to drive around like that, not even a 2WD Jeep owner :shaking:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
When it cracks, a little wood putty and he's good to go.

P.S. I bet he found a way to fix his leaky top.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I hope it's not pine! Pine is soft wood. :shaking: Oak or eco friendly bamboo would be a good option. :D

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Hopefully this is just one of those mockups like the lift manufactuers use. Maybe the released version will use hockey pucks. :bounce:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts