JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a weekend trip on the Mojave rd to Lake Mohave--- Michelle, the dogs (Turbo and Coco), and the CAT (Willie), and I joined up with friends Rock n Rochelle for the run. We had perfect weather and a great time!!! I like doing this run about once a year-- never gets old-- always scenic!

Here are a few pics-- ENJOY!:beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
beautiful!!!! i want to do rides like this!

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thx, Guys-

The dogs and cat have a great relationship. They have an 'understanding' when in the Jeep that is really quite interesting. They are respectful and lay together when Jeeping--- no trouble. In the house they def have a pecking order, and Turbo and Willie sometimes get into it. Outside (like the pics in the sand, Coco is in charge of Willie----- if the cat gets more than 20-30' from the Jk she will 'herd' the cat back. Really interesting to watch! (at least I think so). If we tell Coco to "get the kitty" she will pin the cat down until we pick it up. But in the house Willie bullies Coco around. Confused yet???LOL

We usually take the dogs Jeeping--- only take the cat when going overnite. Plus, we stayed at the river house Sat nite and they all like to go there.

:)

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No, which is scary. My dogs are different out side of the house too.

I ran that road way back, we must have skipped a few side trails or something because I don't remember a lot of what you posted.
We have run it prolly a dozen times--- we see/find new stuff everytime! We dont always stick to the "Mojave rd". 1000s of sq miles to explore out there!!!

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
One thing we did do was hike up a canyon that used to be the old road, you could see wagon tracks. I can't member the name of it but these couple of pics are in chronological order and you can see where we left the group and later hooked up with them.

It's nice out there, coming from a guy with Colorado and Moab in his backyard.

Image-08.jpg

Image-35.jpg

Image-33.jpg

Image-36.jpg

·
Coonasian
1,835 Posts
Great pics, thanks for sharing. I do have to mention that false advertising is illegal and you should be seriously ashamed of yourself! :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts