JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Well well well...Guess I know what I'm makin the misses for her Bday Sunday morning...

·
Premium Member
3,068 Posts
My arteries got hard watching that!

Sent from my chocolate starfish at the speed of smell

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
One of my favs that I make a lot. These are easy and really good. I call them Bacon 'n' Egg Bundles

Per bundle you need two strips of bacon. Fry the bacon until it's just starting to crisp up. Cut one strip in half and layer it on the bottom of a muffin cup then wrap the other around the edge to form a bacon cup.

Add an egg to the middle of the cup.

Cook at 325°F for about 15 minutes until the egg is done.

Yummy!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
This needs to be on the front page in for "Write Up" excellence! EAD Offroad just brought the pure awesomeness!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I believe this should be added to one of the recipe/cooking threads in one of these forums. Sorry don't rmember which one. Sorry, I sohuld eb posting in the drunk thread.

One of my favs that I make a lot. These are easy and really good. I call them Bacon 'n' Egg Bundles

Per bundle you need two strips of bacon. Fry the bacon until it's just starting to crisp up. Cut one strip in half and layer it on the bottom of a muffin cup then wrap the other around the edge to form a bacon cup.

Add an egg to the middle of the cup.

Cook at 325°F for about 15 minutes until the egg is done.

Yummy!

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
This needs to be on the front page in for "Write Up" excellence! EAD Offroad just brought the pure awesomeness!
Didn't Alec already add that to the write-up library? Oh maybe it was the chili lol. Good stuff.:)

·
415 Posts
Fuck Ya !:koolaid:

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Why is no one putting a biscuit on top of that before hitting the oven? It's the future of breakfast grubs.

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
I'll have to post up a pic tonight of my dirty breakfast roll. A bacon weave stuffed with cheesey eggs and biscuit dividers. It's the bomb, but i always feel a dirty when i make it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts