JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2.5" TeraFlex coil lift with shocks. Any interest in a lift party sometime in March?

I live in Omaha I don't have a garage or tools to install the lift. So anyone with a garage and tools to help me out would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Joe

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Mike's rubi and my self, can help but not for a few weeks, he has all the tools, and will be out of town. I will let you know when he able to help. If you can wait a few weeks. Let one of us know.:beer:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Hay when we get ready to do this, you can come over and help!^^^ I know its omaha but hay, its all good.:beer:

Shit I just thought of this, it could be a meet and greet. ????? more to come.

·
Registered
1 Posts
also in Nebraska

mainly just lurk here trying to educate myself. Have only a few tools and less skill, but always willing. I am also in Lincoln.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Good thread! I bought my side steps from Joe, and I am pretty sure performance works for the place I bought my Rubi from.

Good to see you "neighbors" on here. About 100 miles straight north of ya.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Good thread! I bought my side steps from Joe, and I am pretty sure performance works for the place I bought my Rubi from.

Good to see you "neighbors" on here. About 100 miles straight north of ya.
Are you talking about the dealer? Baxter Performance.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Got the lift on, went pretty good, front bump stops were a bitch and the rear sway bar links had bad threads on them. Its ok I gave joe mine and put my pp rear sway bar links on. every one is happy and joe says it rides great. Glad to help.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts