JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent the day out at Rausch with a couple guys I had met over the weekend. We ended up doing 4, 8, Boot Hill, 22, Yellow Jacket Ridge, and all of Snake Bite. Spent a lot of time on 8 and Boot hill doing all the lines front and back. Here's a couple pics of the whole shindig...enjoy!

Had alot of fun even though it was a little bit wet. It sure didn't rain on our parade!

And a big thanks goes out to m(a)ce...thanks for hooking me up man, one day I will be sure to return the gesture! You rock. :beer:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
There is something too cool about the deep woods covered in fog. Awesome pics. Looks like y'all had a great time. :smokin:

·
Registered
531 Posts
dude just saw this. glad you got to go & the pass got used. :beer:

did your dad end up going?

john- hope the damage wasn't too bad.

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
how did i miss this too??

awesome pics, im itching to get back to rausch. looks like you had a nice small group there thats the way to do it :beer:

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dude just saw this. glad you got to go & the pass got used. :beer:

did your dad end up going?

john- hope the damage wasn't too bad.
Ha, he chickened out, but that was ok. Gave me more of a chance to hit trails I wouldn't be able to do with him along. Thanks again for setting me up at the OK4wd show, I ended up buying a piece for my trektop I needed to maybe i can return the favor next year!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts