JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2.5 terraflex coil lift,i have 33s ,but they are too small,so i ordered 35s actually they are 315s ,i made a post on here and people said they would def. fit, i have 17x9 rims with 4.5 backspacing v tec raptors from discount tire,and am putting on 315x70x17 tires,i hope they dont rub when wheeling ,what do you guys think ???

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how do i check bumpstops

·
Registered
88 Posts
Im runing a set of 315/75R16 BFG KM2's (35's) on a stock suspension (no lift) with my fenders cut and pinch seam folded.

BTW: Anyone want a set of used 33" MTZ's :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
i have a 2.5 terraflex coil lift,i have 33s ,but they are too small,so i ordered 35s actually they are 315s ,i made a post on here and people said they would def. fit, i have 17x9 rims with 4.5 backspacing v tec raptors from discount tire,and am putting on 315x70x17 tires,i hope they dont rub when wheeling ,what do you guys think ???
Ive the same specs and zero rub. Enjoy this set-up. Terraflex make a great kit for 35s.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Good set-up. That lift with 35" tires will get you almost anywhere you want to go with good street manners and little stress on stock components. You can also trim your flares or buy tube fenders to get more from the combo :grinpimp:.

·
Registered
39 Posts
that combo will work, I have it running right now. The only thing that you're gonna have to do is trim the plastic air dam under the front bumper. otherwise no clearance issues from me. and about the bumpstops, which kit did you get? Tera flex has a kit that comes with extended bumpstops too, thats the kit I got.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
you have any pictures of the 33's?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts