JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.militarytimes.com/news/2...igation-121311w/?ref=nf#.TugdsL6ZeBA.facebook

First the dumping of service member remains into a local landfill, NOW THIS!?!

One thing I could not stand while I was in the USAF was listening to Airmen that were not deployed to combat zones talking trash of how bad they had it in Qatar, Saudi, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Japan, Germany, England...etc. They never had to pull 14 hour shifts everyday, patrol IED infested roads, get shot at for helping the local populous, you get the idea.

But in my 10 years of service, this is pure disgrace. WTF were you thinking? You know what, demote all of them to E-1 (even the LT on the bottom left), discharge them and bar their reenlistments. Fucking disgrace right there. :pissed:

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I'm trying to figure out what the hell they were thinking. I don't think the intent was to be disrespectful. Since this came so close the the Dover AFB fuck up I wonder if it was supposed to be comment on on that. Based on the casket and the "stop" signals. The "sucks 2 be U" is directed at Dover AFB personnel responsible for mishandling the remains. The noose and chains confuses the shit out of me. I'm trying to give the them benefit of not knowing both sides. Definitely a confusing pic. :shaking:

·
Registered
915 Posts
Regardless of their intent.....and whether they realized it or not.....what they did IS completely disrespectful.

Had it (only) been a bunch of Airmen still in school...that might be one thing.

The NCO's present...especially the SENIOR NCO's? No excuse.

·
CalmerThanYouAre
9,377 Posts
From what we have to go by so far, whatever the intent it was in poor taste.

And I'm embarassed as an Airman.

·
Registered
9,421 Posts
Fuck! Ya know what, it's a picture with a whole bunch of sick fucks in it. Shit is so fucked up. This is slightly less bothersome than the shitfuck from Fort Lewis that stabbed a 19-year old girl this week, or the two that raped acouple girls awhile back or any number of bullshit incidents that has run rampant just in the vicinity of Fort Lewis ^in recent years. Fuck proactive counseling or weeding out trash like in the picture. Fuck that, but goddamn free shipping for everyone.
What's to fucking investigate. Should be really easy to assign names to faces, someone high enough up the chain of command looks at the picture, and the shitbirds pictured get the boot. That could be like a 2 minute 'investigation'.
Is the Military and the vast majority of allstars that serve just about tired of being even remotely associated with these fucks.
Really, who ^in the fuck would be apart of a picture like that!

·
Registered
467 Posts
From what we have to go by so far, whatever the intent it was in poor taste.

And I'm embarassed as an Airman.
X2. Not sure what they were thinking. I'm retired but I wish I rated those idiots. I know how to do an article 15.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
More disgraceful activity from the Air Force. I am truly saddened for the families that have lost their loved ones carried in boxes just like the one they are using a prop. Shame

Someone needs an adjustment. This is not all the Air Force mind you. Just these in the picture are solely responsible for their actions. Dishonorable discharge for SNCO's for sure.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm just still at a loss for words on this and I have to agree with what BSAC said:

"Is the Military and the vast majority of allstars that serve just about tired of being even remotely associated with these fucks."

The answer is yes. I hate that we (Combat Arms Personnel of all Branches) go out, do our job, face the evil directly in the face and eliminate it for the better of mankind ONLY to come back to our sanctuary and see this bullshit put us back a few steps by the freaking "POG"s.

I wish their fate was put to a vote by their peers across the DoD. I would be checking off the box marked "Discharge- Do not return and no benefits".

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
POG has nothing to do with it. I was a helo guy, got shot at, mortared, lost fellow Marines. These people are just plain out of touch and way to comfortable in their day to day lives, and too far gone. The NCOs and SNCOs just need to be dealt with to the max extent possible for this huge screw up. They deserve no GI bill, or any other benefit except the big chicken dinner.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
They screwed the pooch on this one. They deserve what ever punishment is handed to them.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
This just sickens me. We swear an oath to be held to a higher standard than civilians and these clowns are acting like high school douchenozzles.

Dishonorable discharge for all of them IMO. No GI Bill, no pension, nothing.

:pissed:

·
Registered
297 Posts
As much as it pains me to say, that is the job that I do in the Air Force. I'm appaled by this and I know that it was taken in tech school and the students in the photo may not know what they have done since they aren't even at thier first duty station yet but the teachers should have never let this happen. I have personally moved to many of those cases. I don't even like having to tell whoever is taking thier bother or sister in arms home that I missed placed the case on the aircraft floor and I have to move a few inches to line up with the tiedown points in the floor. I personally think that everyone in that photo needs to be reduced to E1 and go to Dover AFB to work every single dignafied transfer for 3 months just so they can see the looks on the faces of any relative or friend that may be there. Then give them the boot. Maybe they'll learn the meaning of those cases and how to treat them. I always tell any new guy working for me that a transfer case always gets treated as if it's full.
JT

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.