JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys well Im going to build a new trailer so this one needs a new home. This trailer is built to last forever. We spared no expense when building this and put alot of thought into the finished trailer to make it as mod friendly as possible while keeping the cost to a minimum.

Here is a link to the build photos http://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38085&highlight=offroad+trailer

Specs:
4 x 6 x 2 Box
Locking Removable Lid
Double locking Tailgate
Raptor Lined interior
34 inch MTRs
Lunette ring
Dual Jerry Can Mounts
3500 LB Axle with bearing buddies
LED Tailights and Markers

Fully welded box for ultimate strength. The trailer has one weekend trip to Death Valley and minus a few rock chips in the paint its in perfect condition.

Feel free to Pm me with any questions or additional photos you might need......

2800 OBO

Located in So Cal and willing to deliver within reason.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dirty,

One thing I never mentioned in your build thread was I loved your use of dead bolts for the tailgate locks...That is definitely an idea I will borrow on future builds.:beer::beer:

Good Luck with the sale....

I hated having padlocks to secure everything, curb appeal means alot to me so if i thought it looked good :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Man, if I had some extra cash hanging around...
I really like the work you did on this.
If it is around after Feb or March, I may be calling you.
Best,
Ron

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man, if I had some extra cash hanging around...
I really like the work you did on this.
If it is around after Feb or March, I may calling you.
Best,
Ron
Just let me know, I can also build you one to your liking if this one sells :D

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Dirty,

One thing I never mentioned in your build thread was I loved your use of dead bolts for the tailgate locks...That is definitely an idea I will borrow on future builds.:beer::beer:

Good Luck with the sale....
I hated having padlocks to secure everything, curb appeal means alot to me so if i thought it looked good :)
I noticed the deadbolts as well. Are they double sided (key on both sides)?
Did you use the keedex weldable gate box or just cut the 2 1/8" hole in your material? Looks good.

·
Registered
31 Posts
nice trailer
i am in the process of deigning my own and i gotta ask where you got the parts from.

also during some of my research, i found some states required trailer brakes reguardless of weight, but they diddnt say little trailers like this are included in those laws.

i like the deadbolt thing too, how does it hold up as far as rain is concerned

1 - 20 of 39 Posts