JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the Offroad Hero tops? I'm thinking of replacing my Trektop with theirs and would like to see some pics of Jeeps. If you can post up I would appreciate it, but if you use photobucket don't worry about it. I can see the pics that are posted using photobucket for some reason.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
WTF? cost a lot? it's like 5 tops in one, would you expect it toe cheaper?

fits so so? from the dozens of pages that i've read it fits rather well, many even state it leaks less than the factory soft top.

takes a long time to recieve (and communication sucks, you left that out) i'll give you that. but like shrockwrorks the quality out weighs the frustrations.

there are a ton of guys running it and after i get back to work and my savings is replinished i will be another one.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So far, from what I can see on the thread, the only issue is ship time. Looks like it is a very well made top and it looks great! I think I have already made my decision. Pushing the buy button......... now! Let's just hope the ship time has gotten better! :shaking:

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
i got my top late this past summer. there was a small defect on the bikini portion of the soft top and i contacted him about it. he emailed right back saying he would take care of it (back in august).

let's just say my replacement JUST (yesterday) crossed into the U.S. so 6 months ish....kinda nuts.

it took about 8 weeks for me to originally get my top.

he is a man of his word, it just may take a while :shaking:

great product though! good luck:beer:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got my top late this past summer. there was a small defect on the bikini portion of the soft top and i contacted him about it. he emailed right back saying he would take care of it (back in august).

let's just say my replacement JUST (yesterday) crossed into the U.S. so 6 months ish....kinda nuts.

it took about 8 weeks for me to originally get my top.

he is a man of his word, it just may take a while :shaking:

great product though! good luck:beer:
Crossed into the US? Where is he located?

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hijack alert!!!

If you get the ORH top, I got dibs on youre Trektop!!!

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.
I ordered it today, so hopefully it will be in when I am at home for R&R, but by the looks of the other thread it will not be. Just keep checking with me, but it is yours if you really want it.

·
RIP Brad
3,762 Posts
Seeing you are overseas and occupied, you might be his first customer that doesn't really mind the wait.... I don;t know if you'll have it when you come home for R&R, but it should (hopefully) be there for you when you get off deployment. Everyone that has it seems to be happy.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Seeing you are overseas and occupied, you might be his first customer that doesn't really mind the wait.... I don;t know if you'll have it when you come home for R&R, but it should (hopefully) be there for you when you get off deployment. Everyone that has it seems to be happy.
Hahaha I got mine in two weeks or so lol. But that was three years ago and I was his first or second customer :thefinger:

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
Hahaha I got mine in two weeks or so lol. But that was three years ago and I was his first or second customer :thefinger:
Was he Ed or Tim back then? :D

The ORH tops are great, they are well made, although not quite as well finished as Bestop. The design is excellent, they are easy to install/use/remove/etc. Customer service leaves something to be desired, but otherwise they are great tops.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Was he Ed or Tim back then? :D

The ORH tops are great, they are well made, although not quite as well finished as Bestop. The design is excellent, they are easy to install/use/remove/etc. Customer service leaves something to be desired, but otherwise they are great tops.
The only ORH soft top I've seen is on a local 2 door Jeep and the windshield channel is incredibly poor fitting. It sticks up like inches and looks like it was meant for another Jeep. When I google others or look at them on this forum - for the money - I still don't see the value in their fitment over other brands.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts