JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, post up details on your score:beer:

Got my main present early, android smart phone. I'll see what else I get tomorrow!

·
Registered
659 Posts
HoHoHo!

Here's what my amazing beautiful wife got 4 me... custom trailer built from a 1989 Scrambler bucket w/ an ARB tent... We are coming up with some cool names for it... Scrambler'ed Eggs... ARB'ys Scrambler... still working on the nickname... John & John did an amazing job building this awesome trailer... WE LOVE IT! It's going to be so much fun this summer!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^WOW, that's nice!

·
Registered
659 Posts
that's badass ez!
My wife loves me.... makes me feel like Rudolf when he gets kissed... smoochy smoochy...

Sent from my C771 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Got the poly cage as a early gift from my wife....Hopefully have it all welded up Monday evening.:bounce:

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Spent most of our money on the kids. My wife got me the Turtle Beach 12 headset for my Xbox that I've been asking for.
I bought myself that same headset, you should like it they are comfortable. On a different note my son got his first shiner after being dropped by his cousin last night.

Sent from the Island of Misfit Toys

·
Registered
540 Posts
Set of trail tools... she went all out and got a nice Craftsmen set including the case.

Oh man, a nice LED worklight that can be a flood, spot, both, has a magnetic clip on it too. OOOOOOh,,,, really nice.

Strut for the tailgate-tired of the thing not staying open

Rockhounding stuff, books, 24 oz hammer, loop.

She got accessories for her Kitchen "Jeep", Kitchenaid stand mixer. Wife always says the Jeep is like Barbie, "Bitch has everything and anything under the sun". Welp her dang Kitchenaid Mixer ain't much different... man, shopping for options/mods for that thing is like reading a quadatec catalog.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,945 Posts
Nothing.

I get to see happy kids this morning unwrapping the loot under the tree. I have so many toys and nice things already that I don't need or want for much and that in itself is a gift. I was given the best gifts of my life 6 years ago and I get to enjoy them today and every Christmas to come...:beer:

Merry Christmas everyone!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I bought myself that same headset, you should like it they are comfortable. On a different note my son got his first shiner after being dropped by his cousin last night.

Sent from the Island of Misfit Toys
They rock! They beat the heck out of my headset that comes with the Xbox. I now watch Netflix with them on because of the sound quality.

Merry Christmas everyone.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.