JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you want? What do you think of the teams? Are you hosting the party?
All things Super Bowl,

I will be starting my chile for a party at our house tommorow afternoon, picked up some Mothership Wit beer from New Belgum Brewery. Hanging out with the guys and the family at our house!

:beer:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Super Bowl Aftermath

What a game!!! :bounce: Although I'm a Steelers fan, I think that the Giants victory yesterday was very admirable! :grinpimp: Reminds me of the Steelers run 2 years ago in Super Bowl XL.

It's great to see Belicheck and the Brady bunch walk off the field 18-1! :laughing:

·
Registered
749 Posts
What a game!!! :bounce: Although I'm a Steelers fan, I think that the Giants victory yesterday was very admirable! :grinpimp: Reminds me of the Steelers run 2 years ago in Super Bowl XL.

It's great to see Belicheck and the Brady bunch walk off the field 18-1! :laughing:
X2,...instant replay of the Steers a couple years ago....nobody give a change.

·
Registered
900 Posts
:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

·
Registered
184 Posts

x3! That was a great game and I was so happy w/ the outcome (I'm Raiders fan and needless to say can't stand the Patriots)...Funny how both Brady and Moss now have "ankle" injuries and won't attend the ProBowl...

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
x3! That was a great game and I was so happy w/ the outcome (I'm Raiders fan and needless to say can't stand the Patriots)...Funny how both Brady and Moss now have "ankle" injuries and won't attend the ProBowl...
Does a Raiders fan EVER like anything other than there own team?
Please tell me you don't dress up like some prehistoric man with barbed wire wrapped around you and yelling like some crazed lunatic? If so I don't know if I can be in the same thread as you ever.

GO BRONCOS!

:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts