JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have the off road heroes soft top is the quality up to par and is it fairly quiet for a soft top?

Just would like some opinions.

Thanks.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Read the post mentioned above. Read it all.

Now....my $.02 for ya.

I have the fast back top, not the SUT.....but....I can tell ya this....this top is the shit. It's awesome, and it was worth the (relatively) minor headache I experienced getting it.

:beer:

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
Read the post mentioned above. Read it all.

Now....my $.02 for ya.

I have the fast back top, not the SUT.....but....I can tell ya this....this top is the shit. It's awesome, and it was worth the (relatively) minor headache I experienced getting it.

:beer:

^^^This. Waited almost 7 months. Got to know Tim WAY better than I wanted to. AWESOME TOP!!! :beer::beer:

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
SUT was a little noisier than the fastback, but it still didn't bother me. Now that Tim has the new tailgate bar and a redesigned rear section for the SUT, I'll bet it got even quieter.

Definitely read that thread so you can go into this eyes open. :beer:

·
Registered
343 Posts
I read that entire thread a few weeks ago. I really want this top and called him to order but he did not pick up or returned my call :( How did you guys get a hold of him to order?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.